Sports enrich character, intelligence, coordination and skill. And all season long, one brave man or woman steps up to the plate and takes on the task of helping your young athletes reach their potential: the Coach.
Show your appreciation for your child’s on-the-field mentor with these great gift ideas!
Restaurant, Movie Theater and Sports Store Gift Cards Are Top Gift Ideas for Coaches
Coaches give up countless weekends and evenings leading your child’s practices and attending every game. Once the season is over, reward them a gift they can enjoy in their new-found free time. Gift cards to local restaurants, movie theaters, sports stores, and sporting events are a great way to say thanks!
For the coach that has really gone above and beyond, personalized gifts from the players themselves offer a nice touch.
Homemade Gift Ideas For Coaches From Their Players
Help your athletes give back to their coach with these simple hand-made gifts that are sure to score a win.
- Team-signed Ball. Have every team member sign a ball and present the signed ball in a nice case. For baseball coaches, a signed wooden bat will also hit it out of the park.
- Hand-crafted Cards. Each team member can write their own personal card to the coach, expressing their gratitude and the ways in which the coach helped them develop their skills throughout the season.
- Signed Team Photo. Place the team photo on a large white matting and let each player sign their name on it.
Personalized Gift Ideas for Coaches
Parents can show their appreciation with practical personalized gifts that coaches can use and cherish. You can add the team name, year, and the coach’s name to create a lasting gift that serves as a reminder of a great season.
- Embroidered Towel or Blanket.
- Personalized Water Bottle or Coffee Mug
- T-shirt with a funny “Coach-ism” such as “Keep calm and play on,” or every coach’s personal favorite: “I am the coach. That’s why.”
- A Coach’s Whistle with engraved box. Add a fun message like, “Thanks for laying it on the line until the final whistle blows!”
Reward the Coach with an Award
Year after year, coaches watch players receive trophies that reward their efforts. Why not create a sophisticated award for the coach?
- Crystal awards for coaches offer the refined and stylish recognition that coaches deserve after a hard-fought, sweaty, and often muddy season. Using a headline like “Most Outstanding” and “You Made the Difference” that already come standard on many Crown Awards crystals gets a lovely sense of appreciation into your coach’s hands. Our onyx laser crystals even have the appropriate sports ball etched into the inside of the crystal block. There’s even room on the metal engraving plate to personalize the award with the coach’s name, team name and year.
- Team Photo Plaque. This is a must-have for coaches who want to proudly display their team’s photo each year.
Personalized Coaches Awards Deliver Gratitude with Style
Coaching a team, no matter what age group, is hard work and requires a huge time commitment. Your child’s coach is giving their time and energy to create a memorable season that that will help him or her develop their skills further and hopefully experience the satisfied feeling of scoring some wins. It’s important to give back and recognize a great coach’s efforts. Gifts can be simple, homemade, or sophisticated, depending on the coach’s personality, the team’s budget, and the setting.
Crown Awards makes it easy to create tailor-made keepsakes at an affordable price that your child’s coach will love. The Award leader for over thirty years, Crown has a variety of great gift ideas including trophies, plaques and crystals. With SAME DAY SHIPPING and 24 HOUR TURNAROUND (on web orders placed by 4:00 PM EST) on many awards, we have you covered for last-minute gifts. Feel free to connect with us through our Facebook page or our Trophy News blog. Call 800-542-6044 with questions any time.